Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Killing Fields


Rosemont at Ash Creek
Late last week after I had spent hours online searching for apartments I felt more turned around and clueless then when I began. If we're friends on Facebook you may have seen me mention gun shots and theft in some of the reviews I was reading. As you'll see I was not exaggerating. On ApartmentRatings.com I had already seen plenty of reviews that mentioned questionable safety. Most of them talked about car break ins and vandalism. That's why I decided to look in south Dallas hoping to find something different and that's when I found the Rosemont at Ash Creek. From the official website the pictures looked nice and the prices couldn't be beat. When I read the reviews it put me over the edge! Below is a real review and I swear I didn't change a word.  

Rosemont at Ash Creek
2605 John West Road, Dallas, TX 75228

Crimes on property never makes the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: -Anonymous-
Date posted: 7/19/2011
Years at this apartment: 2010-01-01 - 2010-01-01



There were a shot out on last night(7/18/2011).I happen to live on theses premises. I walked out to guns, guns and more guns. I politely asked the gunmansRosemont at Ashcreek waiting on some of our children to be killed. I can't wait to leave this place and wish this place on noone. This place needs to close down or be mowed down.I heard three people got shot. This happen right before my eyes , right in front of the building i live in. Every complex in this area comes to Rosemont to hang out. This place is so bad and getting worst. Lord, I pray you get me out of this place safe.

Last updated: 7/19/2011



Are you kidding me? As you can imagine this place did not make my list of places to visit but I wanted to post the review to show you some of the crazy things I was finding.

*Obviously I chose a much nicer and much safer complex in the heart of the Gayborhood.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment