Monday, May 21, 2012

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

I've never purchased anything from Amazon.com because it seems like a glorified flee market. No I don't want to buy it used from Gary's Gadgets. The same applies to Ebay.

Kristen Stewart wore a black lace Marchesa gown to the premier of Snow White and the Huntsman. Somewhere a stylist is being shot.

On The Big Bang Theory, Penny works at the Cheesecake Factory. I assume the restaurant pays for the product placement so why does the restaurant set look like the 90's version of the Regal Beagle?

GCB was cancelled. God Dammit.

The TV Guide Network is trying to become a real network showing sitcoms minus the scrolling listings underneath. Their line up includes Caroline in the City, Designing Women, Ugly Betty, and Darma and Greg. My suggestions: Mad About You, Murphy Brown, and Perfect Strangers.

I'm starting to pack and get ready for my big move next week and I'm having to get rid of huge amount of stuff. I have yet to decide weather it's cathartic or heart breaking.

Facebook's IPO got a lot of buzz, but now that the company is trading publicly shares have had a roller coaster ride. That didn't stop Mark Zuckerburg from marrying Priscilla Chan over the weekend though. She looked very pretty and he looked like a slob.

Moving has brought a tremendous sense of closure.

Adele's cover of British Vogue was one of the worst selling covers in the magazine's history.

I realized that Andy Cohen from Bravo's Watch What Happens Live is Jack Mcfarland from Will&Grace. He starts out running a gay network and eventually is given his own late night talk show Jack Talk. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment