Thursday, September 1, 2011

City of Lights


I'm obsessed! I wish I owned a home because I adore these lights from Niche Modern. Picture three lined up over the counter or a cluster illuminating the dining table in a chic industrial loft. It also helps that my dream home is a converted warehouse condo with large windows and an exposed brick wall. Love it! The problem: I can't decide which I like better, clear or colored glass.  The second problem: lighting this nice doesn't come cheap. The prices range from $450- $1500 with most selling for around $700. For a similar look at a much cheaper price check out CB2, West Elm, and Pottary Barn who all have chic styles for $100-$200.

P.S. I'm having a serious case of deja vu. I have a nagging suspicion that I've made this post before. If so...Sorry.  

Niche Modern
West Elm
Niche Modern
Pottery Barn
CB2














for more information visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment