Saturday, January 29, 2011

Agent Orange


I love shoes but they don't love me. My shoe size is 11.5 EEE. Understandably this makes shoe shopping difficult. But as anyone with wide feet can tell you, New Balance is a bear's best friend. I have owned a pair of NB sneakers consistently for the past 10 years. Now the creative team at J Crew is getting in on the action. The preppy retailer is now selling limited edition New Balance sneakers in colors specifically designed for their customers. I'm in love with this orange pair. The 'retro' style has always been one of my favorites but it has also been the one style typically no offered in wide width. J Crew continues that tradition by offering only standard width. For that reason, I am sharing them with you. If I can't have them hopefully someone else will give them a good home.


New Balance® for J.Crew 1400 sneakers in Raw Steel. $130

Shop http://www.jcrew.com/ for more details and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment