Sunday, February 23, 2014

Oscar Red Carpet Predictions

The Oscars are exactly one week away. Stylists throughout Hollywood are scheduling final fittings and consultations for all their red carpet clients. Coincidentally we are also in the middle of Fall 2014 Fashion weeks around the globe. New York, Milan, and London have wrapped and Paris starts this Wednesday. I picked 18 looks from the Spring and Fall collections that I think we'll see on the Oscar red carpet. I paired each dress up with the actress that I think should/would wear it. Some of the dresses are what I hope they wear (example Cate Blanchett) and some are what I think they will wear (example Sandra Bullock). I'll report back after the awards to see how I did. One note: You'll notice I didn't pick a dress for Jennifer Lawrence or Charlize Theron. Both actress are under contract with Dior so they get custom made gowns for every event. Tune in to the Oscars on ABC Sunday March 2nd.


Sandra Bullock
Cate Blanchett

 
Julie Roberts
Emma Thompson

Angelina Jolie
Anne Hathaway


Amy Adams
Lupita Nyong'o

Taylor Swift
Zoe Saldana

Jane Fonda
Sally Hawkins



Helen Mirren
Jessica Chastain
















Jennifer Lopez
Gwyneth Paltrow

















Kerry Washington

Meryl Streep












No comments:

Post a Comment