Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I worked as a retail manager for a long time and after years at the mall I lost any holiday cheer. Thanksgiving and Christmas became just another day and I started to associate the entire season with business and stress. Having gotten out of the retail game, I noticed the scab has finally fallen off. This year is one of the first years in a very long time that I'm looking forward to the holidays. There have been many changes in my life this year and living 1500 miles aways has definitely affected my feelings toward Thanksgiving and Christmas. After months away I have the chance to come home and spend time with my family and friends. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

So the spirit of giving thanks and positive thinking, this is what I am thankful for:

I am thankful for meeting a wonderful man that I can now call my boyfriend. Changing my relationship status on Facebook was a rare treat that gave me joy. I have no idea what the future holds but I'm enjoying the ride.

I am thankful for change. I already knew it was true, but I confirmed to myself that change is always good. My life had become very routine and I need a major life overhaul to get me out of my rut.

I am thankful for exhibitionists. I love having horny friends that enjoying taking pictures and videos of themselves in various stages of sex and undress. Joe Hooch deserves a special shout out in this category. He's one of the sexiest guys I know and I am in awe of his... shall we say... talent. I've never had the skill to pick up straight guys and I'll admit I'm a little jealous of his ability to swallow straight dick. Keep it up Hooch! You've got my admiration and praise.

I am thankful for debt. It may sound very strange to be thankful for debt but I look at my Visa bill as a representation of all the fun I've had over the years. Most of my debt comes from traveling and furnishing an empty Dallas apartment. (In general, moving to Texas tripled my debt) I have no regrets though. I am also lucky to have a job that allows me the opportunity to be able to pay off said debt.

Most importantly, spending time with your family can be wonderful and awful all at the same time. This year take a moment to reflect on how you can help others, and by others I of course mean me. Sneak upstairs  and pull out Growlr, Xtube, or Tumblr. Whatever you need to get horny. Then send me the pictures/video of you jerking off. If you have a horny friend, a blow job, rimming, or fucking video is much preferred. Please help me be more thankful for nudity, cum shots, and cockrings today.  I promise, your donation will not go unused.

No comments:

Post a Comment