Saturday, June 9, 2012

Merkin Ball

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple days but I promise I'm working on it. This weekend has been filled with moving into my new apartment and slowly unpacking. It has been a gift to have my parents here to help. Work is going well but to be honest my emotions have been all over the place. It's to early to tell if I really like Dallas yet. I suspect it will take me several months to decide. Everyday I have a different perspective on my decision to move. There are endless things to do but I can't help but feel a bit lonely. I wish somehow all the Connecticut super stars could move down here with me. (Unfortunately it's to easy to fill the void with shopping. Hello debt my old friend!) I should stop rambling now and go to bed. This post is dedicated to strength, courage, and perseverance.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment