Monday, March 5, 2012

Gay Gasp Gossip

This is what's been on my mind this week:

Taking a look back at one of my more memorable posts, I think it's time for a Triad update. You'll remember I mentioned that several of my friends were giving triads (in some form or another) a try. I'm sad to report that three of the relationships are no longer a three some. In most cases the three downsized to a traditional twosome. The good news is that two of teams are still going strong.

Are dildo's TSA approved? Has anyone ever traveled on a plane with sex toys? Do you have any tips? Does and don'ts?


I've started the packing process for vacation. This year I'll be on vacation for 10 days straight! Gasp. First I start out in Naples, Florida with my parents and then off to Dallas for TBRU. Both are warm climates but very different audiences. One if comfortable and polite then next is bearish and sexy. I don't know if my suitcase hold that much... This is going to be a challenge especially because I want to bring more then one pair of shoes. Big shoes take up a lot of valuable packing space.

Dear Kirk Cameron, I honestly didn't know you were still alive? You have every right to voice your opinion and it's cute that you think anyone cares. KTHANXBYE.

TV News: Sharon Needles is my obsession on RuPaul's Drag Race and thank god Jarrell went home on Project Runway. Oh, and Tyra... I'm over ANTM. I fast forwarded through the first episode just to get to judging and then I fast forwarded some more. Plus I've switched from Chelsea Lately to Bravo's Watch What Happens Live. (weeknights at 11:00pm) Also, Sandra Bernhard's Sandrology is shockingly funny. Finally, did anyone watch La Lohan on SNL? I'm happy to say she wasn't bad. #SnookiProblems

I think my next audiobook purchase (for the plane) will be Ali Wentworth's new book Ali in Wonderland.  (she was on In Living Color and now she's married to George Stephanopoulos)

One of my favorite bags is my infamous PanAm bag. However I've had to pack it away because that shit ABC show of the same name is ruining it's vintage charm. I don't want people to think I'm pimpin' Christina Ricci. Gag. Hopefully it'll get cancelled soon so I go back to looking retro cute with my white leather carry on.

My favorite new commercial is White House Black Market's add featuring Coco Rocha. Amalzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment