Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Soundtrack

If you had to create a soundtrack for your life, what songs would be on it? I created my list last night at 3am when I couldn't sleep. Some of the songs remind me of a specific time in my life (Pink) while others are tunes I used to be obsessed with (Blur). It was also fun to take a trip down music memory lane... I haven't listened to 10,000 Maniacs in decades!

Joe's Life Soundtrack:


Pearl Jam-Daughter
Tori Amos- Cornflake Girl
Whitney Houston- Same Script Different Cast
Whitney Houston- I Have Nothing
10,000 Maniacs- Because the Night
Gwen Stefani- What You Waiting For
Pink- Glitter in the Air
Blur- Great Escape
Filter- Hey Man Nice Shot
The Cranberries- Zombie
Imperial Teen- You’re One
Deborah Cox- Absolutely Not
Beyonce- Satellites
Lady Gaga- Bad Romance
Lady Gaga- Paparazzi
Rihanna- Only Girl in the World,
Rihanna- Don’t Stop the Music
Hole- Miss World
India Arie- Video
Kelly Rowland (w/David Guetta)- When Love Takes Over
Missy Elliot- 4 My People
Florence and the Machine- Dog Days Are Over
Adele- Hometown Glory
Adele- Rolling in the Deep
Madonna- Celebration
Madonna- Like a Prayer
Madonna- Hung Up
Madonna- Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment