Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Through The Looking Glass

 
I'm off on Thursdays and they tend to be very boring. Then I had a light bulb moment! Going to Alexander McQueen earlier this year at the MET sparked my interest in seeing more museums exhibits. Therefore I started to look around at local museums for interesting shows. I'll be the first to admit that walking around a museum can be very boring. How many paintings of dead white people can you look at? Yawn. That's why I like a special exhibits because they tend to be a lot more lively and fun. Last Thursday I went to the Chihuly show Through the Looking Glass at the MFA in Boston with my cousin Kelly. It was bright and colorful with a hint of psychedelic charm. It's only around for another week or two but if you're in the area check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment