Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Living (Room) the Dream

I love this living room. If I ever won the lotto I would use this picture as my jumping off point for the whole house. My favorite details are the deep leather sofa, brick wall and of course the metal trunk coffee table. That's not to say I wouldn't change a few things. First I would switch out the leather chair for one that was a bit bigger and cozier. The current one looks cheap because of the pin detail around the base. Second I would rip out that tacky track light. (Gag) Last and probably most important I would fill in the whole room with accents of color. I love color so some more vibrant knick knacks on the back shelf and bright throw pillows would make it feel like home. I don't like the long standing trend that says sophisticated style = monochromatic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment