Saturday, November 29, 2014

16 Pugs Just Doing the Best They Can

The struggle is real.


1. "Do I really have to get up and go to work?"




2. "When I get out of the shower I must resist the urge to get back into bed."




3. "Of course I wasn't looking at Tumlr at work..."





4. "Finally, number 30 will work as a profile picture."




5. "A sunny day on the boat means I can fart as much as I want."




6. "I've never eaten so much at once... Hey is that pumpkin pie?"




7. "Next year we are definitely getting a fake tree."




8. "I just bought a 70 inch television for $100 and I only had to stab 4 people to get it."




 9. "Sunday Funday!"




10. "I have to work tomorrow... Ok I'll just have one drink."




11. "I can't drink 12 beers like I used to."




12. "You mean I just packed all this up and now I have to unpack in all tomorrow across town?!"





13. "One day I hope I can afford furniture that I don't have to put together."




14. "A good walk an a sunny fall day."




15. "I want to kill who ever invented walking. Seriously, can we call a cab home."




16. "I don't need a sleeping pill, just put on ESPN."






All photos courtesy of @PugsofInstagram on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment