Monday, November 25, 2013

In Other News

-The American Music Awards were much better than I expected. Women continued their total domination of the pop music scene. I think Justin Timberlake wins every award by default because there just literally isn't competition. The favorite moments of the night were Lady Gaga's Marilyn performance, Miley Cyrus' duet with a kitten, and Jennifer Lopez bringing down the house in a tribute to Celia Cruz. The most cringe worthy moments included Ke$ha's embracing attempt at signing Timber and Rihanna singing Diamonds even though it was released in September of 2012.




 -Speaking of Gaga, I'm OBSESSED with her her new Versace ads. #YES #YAAAAS



















-The Hunger Games: Catching Fire was finally released and broke box office records. I saw it and I recommend it. It's entertaining and well made. Did I love it? Ehhh... I kind of had a lukewarm reaction to the whole thing. I think the series as a whole is better if you read the books. It also doesn't help that I'm totally over Jennifer Lawrence.

-Family Guy killed off Brian the dog. Oops spoiler alert! I just ruined your night two years from now when you finally watch it on TBS.

-James Franco and Seth Rogan made nailed it (and each other) this week when they did a shot for shot remake of Kanye West's Bound 2 music video. So funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment