Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Playlist

Before I get into my current music selections, I must address a very important item. This week Justin Timberlake released his first new song in 6 years. The song titled Suit and Tie may just be one of the worst songs I've ever heard. I mean we're talking total horse shit. It makes Rihanna's Diamonds sound like the voice of an angel. I'm afraid Justin may be loosing his magic when it comes to music. Maybe he should stick to SNL guest appearances instead.

Now let's get to music that's actually worth listening too,

My current music obsession is Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch.














Other song on my playlist:

Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber ft Nicki Minaj
Scream and Shout by Will.i.am ft Britney Spears
Never Leave You by Lumidee (an oldie but goodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment