Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Friends Look Great Naked

I started this post with the intention of writing about my type... the type of guy I'm sexually attracted to. The more I thought about it, the more I realized there was a direct correlation to the people I'm friends with and the people I want to have sex with. Basically I'm sexually attracted to most of my friends. (and hopefully vise versa) This shouldn't come as a big surprise because gay men posses the unique ability to have casual sex without harming a friendship. In some cases, sex between friends can help a friendship. A good friend is someone who'll be there for you in good time and in bad or when you simply need a warm mouth. :-)
 But I'm curious, is this common amongst other gay men? Or is it unique to the bear community? (or maybe I'm just over sexed) I have the impression that non-bears are judgmental and cold toward each other. Kind of like a hairless cat on her period. I'm probably wrong, but I can't think of anyone to ask. At any rate... I've collected a group of friends with whom I'd happily get naked with (again).
*A side not on the pictures: Each person pictured makes me horny. As you can see I tried to find a picture of me with the person. However I apologize because not all the photos are the best shots. (Sorry Chris, but this is the only picture I could find of us together) It also made me realize that I don't have pictures with some of my close friends. For example there definitely needs to be a pic of me and Dan. But the only shot I could find of us together is from 5 years ago. (and for Dan 30lbs ago) Also, Joe Hooch and I have no pictures together at all. What's up with that? Ad that to the To Do list: Get updated pictures with hot friends. Clothing Optional.

3 comments:

  1. As the bear culture has matured, it has subdivided itself, and many claim that discrimination has increased within the bear community as some men who self-identify as "bears" or "musclebears" do not welcome higher-bodyfat men (see chub) at their events. A common criticism of the bear community is that some self-described bears tend to exclude men who do not fit their standards of what a "real bear" is. Fat is a political issue among bears, some of whom see their overweight condition as a form of self-acceptance
    There for the real "BEAR " community doesnt seem to accept the over weight as real bears , but rather a group trying to find acceptance. So being judgemental is across the board and not only in the "NON BEAR COMUNNITY"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what... someone's always going to dislike you, judge you, and not accept you. That's just a part of life. As for over thinking what the term 'bear' means and all that bullshit... I couldn't care less. I use the term as a basic reference tool. When you start to truely define yourself by gay labels... it's time to turn off your computer and get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my point was you stated:"I have the impression that non-bears are judgmental and cold toward each other. Kind of like a hairless cat on her period" Whats a non bear? is that not a label? My point is every group is judgemental...... even you by saying "Non Bears" .....there should be no labels..its when people start labeling that peaople turn cold toward each other...I dont care what one thinks of me. I am happy being me and I am you are who you are..... its what makes the world interesting.....

    ReplyDelete