Friday, April 8, 2011

I HATE YOU!!

No I don't hate you but there are many other words I detest. The English language has an endless amount of words to choose from. Not all of them are gems. Here are some of the words I can't stand:

Couture- Over use has watered down and bleached it of all meaning.

Boo- Referring to a boyfriend. If you're not an urban school girl you should never use this word outside of Halloween.

Diva- After 70 Divas Live concerts the word is void of all meaning. Miley Cyrus is not a diva.

Bling- Here's a drinking game. Watch a show about a bride planning her wedding and take a shot every time she says Bling. You'll be drunk before she buys a dress.

Husbear-This is almost as bad a Boo. The only saving grace is that it's not as commonly used.

Panties- I asked Facebook what words people hated and this was the overwhelming winner. (or loser depending on how you look at it)

Moist- I don't mind moist but everyone else (including my mother) hates it.

As a side note: Rue and Shank are two of my favorite words.

No comments:

Post a Comment