Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What You Get For The Money

I always look for condo's for sale in my area hoping to find a modern spacious townhouse that is severly under priced. I know it won't happen...but a guy can dream. I started to wonder about other states and how far my budget went. So I looked in Farmington, CT (home) Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX. As you can see the amount of square footage doesn't vary that much but the quality of the building and fixtures does. Dallas wins hands down with the nicest condo! Maybe I shoudl move and become a southern boy? With a budget of around 115k-125k this is what I could buy:


Farmington Connecticut. Price: $119,000. 899 Sqft with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.



Dallas Texas. Price $119,000. 955 Sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Seattle Washington. Price $124,950. 810 Sqft with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment