Sunday, November 28, 2010

Is This Normal?

The Merriam Webster dictionary defines 'Normal' as:

a : according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle
b : conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern
 
 
 
I was on Oprah.com looking for something else when I stumbled upon the quiz "Are You Normal?" The quiz was strange but it does raise a good question. What is normal? and is normal something you wish to achieve? I don't know what the experts say, but this is what MY NORMAL is:
 
I am dyslexic
I have two webbed toes
I wish I was a motivated person
I love cookies
I hate nuts in brownies
I like men with meat on their bones
I love Vogue magazines
I sleep naked
I shave in the shower
I love to dance
I love my body
I dislike my personality
I don't like clothing with company logos
I always set my alarm, although I never need it
I don't have a favorite desert
I don't have a favorite dessert
I am a horrible speller
I want to see a major label fashion show
I hate wearing a shirt and tie
I value creativity
I usually go to sleep at 11:30pm
I am most confident in my sense of style
I still like animated movies
I am completely comfortable in my sexuality
I want to work in fashion
I don't want to live in New York
I don't have a favorite movie
I want to travel more to new places
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment